the_email

Monday, October 24, 2005


Hmmm, now things are getting ugly for the King County Executive position. Ron "I love taxes" Sims vs. David "Mom Smacker" Irons and then that ignored little guy Gentry Lange from the green party. Now about that Lange... no real experience, internet guy against electronic voting; not enough information. Sigh I don't like any of them.

I still want to see all the initiatives checked with NO, perhaps with the exception of the smoking one. Though I doubt there would be any enforcement.

Can someone please point me to site that shows all the waste and pork in the WSDOT and, of course, the general budget. I keep hearing how the government is wasting all this money and such but no evidence. Surely someone has collected this data? I am too lazy to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home